“All good giving, and every perfect gift is from above”
When it comes to creating your own Catholic legacy, the Catholic Foundation
gives you many options:
• Add to an existing fund or create a new named fund.
• With a new named fund, create either an endowment fund or a donor advised fund.
• Make an immediate gift or make a planned gift.
• Immediate gifts can be made with cash, credit cards, securities, real estate or personal property now.
• Planned gifts can be given in your lifetime, or more commonly, at your death through a will.
Please click on the "Planned Giving" tab on this website for more detail.
It is best to begin now to determine the type of legacy you wish to create. Whether you make an immediate gift or a planned gift, you get to choose where you want to help. The Catholic Foundation will ensure that your intended beneficiaries receive the gifts just as you have planned.