This website located at https://www.cfnga.org and related web pages (collectively, the “Site”) is provided by the Catholic Foundation of North Georgia and its affiliates (referred to as “we”, “us” or “the Foundation”).
YOU SHOULD READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THE FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
You agree to:
- Comply with all notices, instructions and rules posted on the Site; and
- Implement all Internet access and all security procedures required to use the Site.
User Provided Content
As a user of the Site, you may sometimes have the opportunity to submit content, including images, text, multimedia documents, links and other content enable by the Site from time to time (“User Content”).
To the extent you have and retain ownership rights in and to the User Content, such as in the case of pictures, stories or artwork you may create, you grant the Foundation the non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, sell, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part, including modified or adapted versions thereof) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without any obligation to acknowledge authorship or ownership.
You agree you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, without permission of the owner of such rights.
The Foundation reserves the right to refuse or delete any User Content in its sole discretion.
Third Party Links
From time to time, the Site may contain links or other references to third-party materials (including without limitation other websites) not controlled by the Foundation or its suppliers or licensors. The Foundation provides such information and links as a convenience to you and should not be considered endorsements of such sites or any content, products or information offered on such sites. The Foundation is not responsible for any aspect of the information or content contained in any third party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Site.
You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in anyway that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the proceeding sentence and by way of example, you agree that you will not:
- Post personally identifiable information (as images or text) to publicly viewable areas or otherwise violate local and federal privacy protection regulations;
- Collect or store personal data about other users, including e-mail addresses;
- Threaten, harass, “stalk”, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed through the Site;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, networks or servers connected to the Site, such as by attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, such as by overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing,” sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or otherwise violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, logins and passwords of others, or computer systems and networks connected to the Site;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- Employ any type of bots that can disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, show multiple screens, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents which the Foundation makes available on the Site and generally available third-party web browsers;
- Link, “frame” or “mirror” any content or information contained on or accessible from the Site through use of your login information without the prior written approval of the Foundation or its licensors, as may be appropriate.
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
Except for the User Content you submit, all of the content you see and hear on the Site, including all data, images, logos, illustrations, graphics, sound, audio clips, software, and text, represents valuable proprietary and intellectual property of other users, the Foundation or its licensors. Such content and information are protected by international, federal, and state laws, rules, orders and regulations relating to intellectual property.
Except for the permission we give you to display, copy, distribute and download the User Content from this Site for your personal use, you agree not to reproduce, distribute, display, revise, create derivative works of, copy, publish, sell, license, or edit any such content and information. You may not “mirror” any content or information contained on this Site without the Foundation’s advance written consent. You may not create links to this Site from other sites without the Foundation’s advance written consent and compliance with all applicable laws.
Use of the Internet
Internet software or electronic transmissions may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of the Site’s content when downloaded and displayed on any computer. The Foundation does not assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for such matters or the inaccurate or incomplete information or data arising from software problems, transmissions errors, the display of content in browser frames displaying information from other websites, or any misinterpretation of the content for such reasons.
The Foundation is not responsible for computer viruses or other destructive programs which are introduced by visitors or other providers or software or content. You are advised to employ security and virus protection software on all computer systems used to access the Internet or to share files with other computer systems.
Any unprotected email communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium, subject to possible interception or loss.
The information provided by the Foundation is provided for informational purposes only and does not act as a warranty or guaranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE FOUNDATION AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE FOUNDATION OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE FOUNDATION OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE FOUNDATION OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN EXCESS OF $100.
Failure of any party to enforce, in any one or more instances, any of the provisions herein shall not be construed as a waiver of the future performance of any such terms or conditions.